1. Don't forget your belt.
2. Just because they make it in your size, it doesn't mean you have to buy it.
3. Being drunk and loud is not becoming or attractive.
4. "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" may not be the best creed to go by at 9am.
5. Teaching children how to act BEFORE you take them on a ship could save you embarrassment and headaches.
6. It doesn't cost anything to speak when you are spoken to.
7. Smiling is a universal language.
8. Patience is a virtue.
9. Dirty windows make beautiful places look bad.
10. EVERYONE when sings karaoke deserves applause.
11/ FYI: Raw sugar is brown until refined into the white stuff you buy and put on your table. It's OK to use it to sweeten your tea.
12. Leggings are NOT a substitute for wearing pants!